Monday, April 18, 2005

April 17& 18-Home at last!

After sleeping on and off Sunday, Chloe and Mom were awake on Monday morning as Pete went off to work. While Chloe napped, I was up most of the night unpacking and doing laundry and trying to get the house somewhat in order. I had a burst of energy and was very eager to head toward a life of routine.

Since we were both awake, bathed and dressed on Monday morning, I decided to take Chloe in the car to see the city of Shafter. I was eager to see the construction progress on my park project that I had just started shortly before leaving for China. It would now have to be finished by someone else as I am taking another 9 weeks off for bonding with Chloe. I was so excited to see the restroom building taking shape and was jealous that I could not be there to finish it.

I decided to stop by City Hall and Chloe had a chance to meet most of my co-workers. It was a fun time and Chloe seemed to enjoy herself. Tomorrow we will go to the pediatrician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home