Monday, August 14, 2006

Just a bit of Trivia



I am adding a couple of new lines to update this post as of 05/20/2007. This is our submission to the FFFF challenge to "My Mother's baby". I thought I would post this for my husband Pete, as I think it is a perfect response to the challenge.

When we originally received Chloe's referral picture on 02/02/05, we were amazed to see the resemblance of Chloe's baby picture to Pete's. Here I will attempt to make a side by side comparison. No wonder everyone thinks she looks like her daddy.

5 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, that's just too perfect! You're right about everyone thinking she looks like Pete. I've always thought so too. Perhaps Pearl looks more like you??? :)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you dont mind me stopping by. We are about to get started and will also be using CCAI>.I love you site..Hope we can stay motivated and excited through the process

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Wow! That's amazing!!

Donna
(Mom to Maddy of Qinzhou and Gwen of Shenzhen)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger insanemommy said...

Striking resemblence. Too cute for words.

Rony

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sophie's Mom said...

Wow... there is quite a resemblance there!!! Isn't that something!
Christine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home